The holiday season is quickly approaching, and you know what that means: cookies, presents, eggnog, family time, and lots of Christmas lights. Nothing beats gathering around the fireplace with your family and some hot cocoa while watching the colorful lights twinkle around the Christmas tree, or going outside to enjoy a mesmerizing light show shine on your house. Decorating your home with red, green, and blue laser lights will certainly bring joy to everyone who sees them, so check out our guide to decide which laser lights will bring the most holiday cheer to your home.
What to look for when buying laser lights for Christmas
There are so many options when it comes to Christmas decoration, especially when looking for lights. Instead of typical string lights that must be manually installed with tools, ladders, and a ton of frustration, so why not choose laser lights that are simple to install yet bring lots of energy to your home? Here are a few reasons why laser lights – including the ones we sell at BlissLights – are the perfect Christmas decorations:
- Ease of setup: No longer do you have to deal with tangles and wires! With laser lights, all you have to do is position them however you’d like, plug them in, and watch your house transform into the ultimate holiday wonderland. With a quick installation, you can spend more time bonding with your family and less time stressing over untangling a long line of wires. Most laser lights only require access to an electrical outlet and can be ready for use within minutes of setup. Indoor laser lights are as simple as plugging them in, and outdoor lights come with a stake for the ground for fast positioning.
- Style: Your lights can do so much more than just brighten up a room. Laser lights offer sensational effects and come in many different styles. From tree toppers and USB plug-ins, to single bulbs and projectors, you will have no trouble finding a style that works for you. Mix and match styles to combine starry effects, holiday images, and bright colors for the full Christmas treatment.
- Energy efficient: Christmas lights bring joy to your home for much longer than the holiday itself. Holiday lights help turn the entire month of December into a countdown until the 25th. With laser lights, you can relax knowing you’re actually saving electricity. Most of these products also allow you to set timers or control them with a remote, allowing you to save even more on your bill. Running your lights for a whole month will no longer be energy drains.
- Storage: Running low on space? Not a problem. Laser lights won't take up a ton of room when you put them away after the holidays. There are no long wires and bulbs that have to be wrapped up and shoved in a box somewhere (while keeping in mind those dreaded tangles). These lights have just one wire and can be easily stored in a closet, garage, basement, or even under the bed.
10 best laser lights for Christmas
Because of how versatile laser lights can be, they’re the perfect option for either indoor or outdoor lighting. You can choose laser lights with different colors and effects to really elevate your holiday celebration. No longer will you have to settle for boring string lights!
However, it’s important to consider a few different factors before purchasing your lights. Do you want to place them indoors or outdoors? What colors do you want? How big (or small) is your space? Consider these laser light options when planning your Christmas spectacular!
Best indoor laser lights for Christmas
Indoor lights during Christmas aren’t just for the tree anymore. Brighten up an entire room with indoor laser lights! Take a look at these laser light choices for some inspiration:
1) USB powered portable lights
You’ll have no trouble moving your portable laser lights or repositioning them for your desired look. Setting these up are as easy as plugging in a USB: the HolidayPort USB Christmas Lights bring cheery snowmen or dancing Santas into any space you’re in. If you’re traveling for the holidays, bring these lights with you to family, friends, or even a hotel room. No matter where you go, you can always create that cozy Christmas feeling.
BlissLights HolidayPort USB
Deck the halls with fanciful holiday projections.
2) Red Lights
You can’t have Christmas without the color red! Rudolph’s nose, Santa’s suit, candy canes – the list is endless. If a classic Christmas is what you want, red lights are for you.
3) Blue Lights
When thinking about Christmas colors, many people forget that there are other great choices aside from green and red. If you’re going for a winter wonderland theme, blue lights will fit in perfectly. Use them to shine blue twinkling stars, or just to give a light blue glimmer to your room. They’re also great for Hanukkah celebrations at home or at the office.
StarPort USB Light
One tiny light. Thousands of stars!
4) Green Lights
Green doesn’t always have to remind you of the Grinch. Add some color to your Christmas display for a warm and restful feel. Snuggle up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket and watch your favorite holiday movie while resting in a gleaming green glow.
ARK Aurora Light
Transcend reality with a moving abstract aurora.
5) Laser Tree Topper
You’ve never had a tree topper like this! The festive star tree topper brings a color-changing (and game-changing) light show to your Christmas by projecting thousands of little red and green stars onto your ceiling. This unique decoration can also be used as more than just a topper- you can spread the colors throughout your tree. The hook and loop closure option allows it to be placed among ornaments complimenting snowflakes, candy canes, and more.
BlissLights Laser Tree Topper
Shine laser stars and a colorful glow from your tree.
6) Star Lights
Give your room an unforgettable night sky look with star lights. These are the perfect lights to shine at your fireplace and stocking stuffers, behind the Christmas tree, or around the room for a full starry glow . Santa will have no problem finding the cookies when he has stars to guide him!
Kids will also love star lights as night lights to make bedtime more fun. With colors such as red, green, and blue, star lights can give off a subtle Christmas feel and bring joy all year round.
Light up any space with vibrant red and green stars.
7) Projection Lights
Ever wish you could lay in bed and fall asleep to the gentle motion of snow falling? Or maybe you want to feel like you’re out in space surrounded by stars and clouds. Well, with a Sky Lite Galaxy Projector, you can do just that. Watch as blue nebula clouds drift by in your own personal galaxy. Pair it with other projection lights to see effects such as stars, snowflakes, or even candy canes and reindeer. These indoor lights will create a calming atmosphere in any room.
Sky Lite Evolve: Smart Galaxy Projector
The latest evolution in smart galaxy lighting.
Best outdoor laser lights for Christmas
Outdoor laser lights are fun and entertaining for everyone who passes by your house. Bring some Christmas magic to the neighborhood with these water-resistant outdoor lights – whether rain, snow, or shine, your lights will capture the eyes of children, adults, and even Santa!
8) Red and Green Laser Lights
Nothing says Christmas like traditional red and green lights. These outdoor laser lights may be small in size, but they’re giant in features. Not only can you operate them with a remote control, but you won’t even have to worry about clicking an “off” switch; the built-in timer makes sure your lights automatically turn off. Green and red stars will be the perfect backdrop for all your Christmas lawn decorations.
9) Projection Lights
Make your house look like you pulled it right out of the North Pole! From giant snowflakes and mini Christmas trees, to sleigh bells and Santa Claus, projection lights will create a scene like you’ve never seen before. Many projections are weather-resistant and offer high-quality light effects. Use these as an alternative to typical lawn decorations, or use them to complement the reindeer and snowmen in your yard.
Light up your garden with vibrant multicolor stars!
10) Motion Lights
Bring your lights to life! These gadgets provide moving lights that give off a calming feel and put you in just the mood to sing some Christmas carols. Most motion lights can be set to “motion” or “stationary,” and you can choose whichever design you prefer. Instead of twinkling string lights, use motion lights for a breathtaking spectacle.
Light up your holiday with BlissLightsChristmas time is filled with magic, happiness, and tradition, and you can create even better memories by adding sparkling lights to your home. At BlissLights, we enhance your holiday celebration with high-quality Christmas laser lights that shine in and outside your home. We’re an award-winning company that takes pride in our products, which we’re confident will meet your needs. Everyone will have a holly jolly Christmas with the laser light extravaganza.
BlissLights Lighting Blog
Discover fun and unique lighting ideas on the BlissLights Lighting Blog!