Outdoor laser lights by BlissLights don’t just spruce up your home decor – they streamline setup, too. Quickly and easily set up a light show that you, your neighbors, and passersby will all adore.
Bring buzz to your backyard with outdoor laser lights, or fancify your front yard with festive lighting. There are no wires to untangle, burnt-out lightbulbs to change, or strings that’ll fall down at the slightest gust of wind. Whether you’re going red and green for Christmas, red and blue for the Fourth of July, or just want a little sparkle every day of the year, outdoor laser lights make outdoor decor easy and fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still Not Sure? Find Answers To Your Questions Here
- Decorate their homes for holidays year-round
- Cover an outdoor wedding ceremony in the newlyweds’ favorite colors
- Shine team colors outdoors on game days
- Illuminate homes and landscaping
- Increase guest and resident safety in low-lit settings
- Enable wayfinding from street or driveway to front door
- Enhance landscape and architectural features
- Create an inviting front entrance
- Provide eye-catching, enticing lighting for live music
- Brighten and enliven backyard grill areas, decks, and patios
- Decorate the backyard for a birthday party or family gatherings
- Light up their home for causes, such as blue for autism awareness
- Add color and brightness near water: pools, hot tubs, fountains, and koi ponds
- Enhance outdoor movie nights with special effects lighting
- Light outdoor beer gardens under nighttime skies
- Illuminate outdoor spaces like gardens and parks
- Multi-color. At BlissLights, our multi-laser lights can display multiple colors at once, so you can combine your reds, blues, and greens however you see fit. We also give you the power to shine a host of color effects as well.
- Timed. Never again manually turn your lights on or off as nighttime comes and goes. Our lights include built-in timers you can set and forget – outdoor lighting has never been this easy!
- Waterproof. Setting it and forgetting it wouldn’t be safe if our lights weren’t waterproof – what about those rainy, snowy nights? That’s why our lights are entirely waterproof. The binary resin we use in our plastic stands up to rain, sleet, and snow.
- Weather-rated. We add to our waterproof resins with metal housings that keep our lights operating at extremely low or high temperatures. Enjoy your winter wonderland without worrying about frost – BlissLights has you (and your lights) covered.
- Heated. Our TRIO light takes weatherproofing a step further. We’ve built a heater into the face of the TRIO light so that it never ices over. You’ll bring warmth to your lighting and your laser light itself.
- Multi-speed. Go from a subtle twinkle to an energetic flash in just moments!
- Shimmer laser. A shimmer light can project thousands of stationary laser beams that fade in and out of focus. Although the lasers and lights never move, the consistent fading can create the illusion of motion.
- Remote-controlled. Change your lighting effects from wherever you’re standing. With just a click or two, you’ll get exactly the light show you seek. Plus, adjusting the built-in timer settings with the remote is a breeze as well.
- Weather and waterproof ratings. With outdoor use comes varying temperatures and weather conditions. Look at the ingress protection (IP) rating of any outdoor laser lights you buy to determine their resistance to moisture and dirt. Some models, like Blisslights’ Trio, even has a built-in heater to keep the light from icing over!
- Safety first. Laser lights are bright. While BlissLights are rated Class III and will not cause damage if people or pets accidentally shine the light in their eyes, nobody of any age should stare directly into the aperture for prolonged periods of time. Make sure the lights are set up so that they don't consistently shine into anyone's line of sight.
- Laser power. Use lights that fall into either Class II or Class III under U.S. government regulations. Light from Class III products such as outdoor laser lights by BlissLights does not exceed 5 mW in power, and products rated in either class will not cause permanent eye damage.
- Careful setup. Make sure your lights point toward a solid object like the walls of your house, and ensure they’re not reflecting off a surface back upward. Never point them toward the sky, where they could interfere with airplanes.
Laser beams emit coherent light, which means that all waves emanating from the beam travel in the same direction. To get the one-of-a-kind “starry” effect from BlissLights outdoor lighting, we diffract one laser beam into literally thousands of smaller ones. With BlissLights, your lights won’t lose any brightness or power – literally and figuratively – as they project gorgeous, enchanting patterns wherever you want them.
BlissLights will ONLY warrant BlissLights products and accessories purchased directly from BlissLights or an authorized dealer.
For more information, you can read our full warranty policy here.
PLEASE NOTE: We can not issue ANY refunds for purchases made through other channels. We can only issue refunds to purchases made directly through blisslights.com
You may call (888) 868-4603.
Quality Guaranteed 1 Year Warranty
Our patented design is the first of its kind and remains the highest quality galaxy light on the market. All products are also covered by our 1-year BlissLights warranty!