BlissEmber Smart Multicolor Night Light
All products ship from our California warehouse!
A guiding light, a source of comfort, a way to transform your space. The BlissEmber LED Night Light elevates the standard plug-in night light by combining BlissLights’ beautiful hues with a soft, glowing white option. In addition, the low-profile, motion-activated LED night light is discreet; its round design offers a full 360-degree pop or color or clarifying white light for safety.
Color and brightness are fully adjustable to your needs, whether you want to add personality to your home, ease a child’s fear of the dark, or brighten your pathway with the soft white lights. Whichever you choose, BlissEmber can be controlled from the palm of your hand through the BlissHome mobile app or connected to your smart speaker like Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
- Choose from several awe-inducing colors or a standard white light
- White light sensor mode with 120 degree range detects motion up to 20 feet away
- Easy and quick setup – connect and set up your BlissEmber in minutes
- Link to Google Home or Amazon Alexa for voice control options
- Use the BlissHome app to select color, adjust brightness, and select modes
- Compact size (3.25” x 3.25” x 2.5”) won’t clutter or take away from your space
Wifi control with the free BlissHome app, Google Home, or Alexa. Shine your way, from your phone or with voice commands.
See our list of international shopping options by country here!
- LED ClassificationRGBW
- HousingABS + PC plastic
- Power Input110-240 V
- Power Output0.6W - 1.2W
- OperationIndoor only
- Smart CompatibilityBlissHome App, Google Home, Alexa
- WiFi Connection2.4GHz
Make the darkness inviting – with an ember of light
Banish the dark with vibrant color. From the bedroom to kitchen to hallway, plug in and light your space with warm white or a cascade of colors. Activate white motion-sensing mode or connect to your phone, Google, or Alexa and control hands-free.
Not just lights. Transformative experiences.
See how our community transforms their spaces.